Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dear Africa




Dear Africa

You have taught me so much about life, love, family, forgiveness, relationships & most importantly about myself in the mere 10 months I have been here. Its been a crazy roller-coaster of emotions. I have
always been one to suppress any type of emotion & slowly shrivel & die
inside.

I thank you for leading me towards circumstances where i met some wonderful & creative people God has graced us with, on planet earth. They have taught me a lot about myself & you know what they say "GOD HAS SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS."

I now know my path, purpose & plan in life for that I'm eternally grateful. I totally get why they call you "The Motherland" & as you are the Mother, I am what the Shona people of Zimbabwe call "Mwana wevhu" - Child of the soil.

J'adore L'afrique

Forever grateful

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment