Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Love.



Happy Mothers day to the actual first love of my life. My mother's my rock, always there to catch me when i fall. She even tolerates all my cheesy dry jokes, little quirks & my mild little lowkey Asperger syndrome (that's when i randomly say little histories & facts that pop up in my head, which i've been told by other people numerous times, it's annoying)







I make friends, lose friends, fall in and out of love and lust with life. She's always there to put me back in line with not so many words.

She is my constant, in every moment. She has never failed me. All my life. She has never left my side.

My mother's an avid "fan" of all my online antics (tumblr, lookbook, flickr etc) and all my other little whims and musings. So i know for a fact i didn't write this in vain, i know she'll see this.

God couldn't have blessed me with anyone as great as you are, even when you do my head in sometimes and we argue, i hope you'll always know i love you more than life itself, even when i don't show it and im being uber rebellious as usual.

Your love and guidance made me who i am today and i'm working hard to BE an even better being i know im destined to be. Your love made made me. You are my constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment